Friday, May 21, 2010

New releases today from By Becca and AnnaBV Designs!

Wow, it's been awhile since both designers I CT for had new releases. I've had so much fun scrapping with these kits and it's been just the therapy I needed.

First up, AnnaBV Designs is releasing Showers and Flowers today at ScrapOrchard. It's sweet with vibrant colors and a cute little snail. There is also a coordinating set of quickpages for sale.

Showers and Flowers


Showers and Flowers Quickpages


My Layout


Next, By Becca has teamed up with Designs by Helly again to release Ephemeral Soul today at ScrapMatters and ScrapbookBytes. Easily my favorite kit to date by Becca, this art allowed me to expand my scrapbooking into something intensely personal. This kit has an altered art feel, a little grungy, but still easy to use in everyday layouts. They have also created these wonderful word bits on sale separately. Definitely worth the extra money to pick these up! You'll be using them again and again. I made two layouts with Ephemeral Soul and both have extensive journaling. But first, the kit:

Ephemeral Soul


Ephemeral Soul Word Bits


My Layouts

"An Altered Life"


I found this quote about autism which sparked this layout:
"This is what we know, when you tell us of your fondest hopes and dreams for us: that your greatest wish is that one day we will cease to be, and strangers you can love will move in behind our faces." ~ Jim Sinclair

And my journaling reads:
My hopes and dreams for you are simple... I want you to be happy, and I want you to be loved and cherished. I celebrate your quirks, ache for your challenges, worry for your future, and embrace this moment with you, right now. I love you, Anna, and I would not change anything about you. It’s an honor to be your mother.

"Redefining Me"


The journaling reads:
redefining ME
project-365 has given me a gift,
not just becoming a better photographer
but a better artist

it feeds my soul,
gives wings to my spirit,
and lets me fly

I am not just a mother anymore.

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...