Friday, May 28, 2010

New Release by AnnaBV Designs

Wow, it's been a busy week! Today is the last day of school and I've been making teacher gifts and getting things ready for Jenny's graduation from high school tomorrow. We have out of town guests too.

But I did have time to scrap a page with The Ice Cream Truck Stops Here by AnnaBV Designs that is being released today at ScrapOrchard. I have wonderful memories of getting a treat from the ice cream truck as a kid and I'm so happy that my kids get to experience it too. AnnaBV is also offering a coordinating template pack and a set of quickpages with this kit!

The Ice Cream Truck Stops Here


The Ice Cream Truck Stops Here Template Pack


The Ice Cream Truck Stops Here Quickpages


My Layout


I want to edit in that this layout got a GSO at DST and at ScrapMatters! What a rush!

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...