Wednesday, August 18, 2010

By Becca has moved to 9th and Bloom, new release too!

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot to post some very exciting news for one of my designers! By Becca has moved stores from ScrapMatters to 9th and Bloom!!! I am so happy for her as this store houses my favorite designers in digiscrapland. When she opened her store, she offered a new mini-kit called Oh Happy Day. With a gorgeous color palette, it was super easy to scrap with.

Oh Happy Day

My Layout

Today she is releasing Ever After. It's a fairy princess kit filled with scrumptious, rich elements and beautiful papers. This is a seriously gorgeous kit!!! I scrapped a page with Jenny, my modern princess, and I love how it turned out.

Ever After

My Layout

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful design! It's hard to believe she's all grown up and going off to college! Time sure does fly by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...