Friday, July 9, 2010

New Release by AnnaBV Designs

Anna is releasing Sun Kissed today just in time for scrapping all of those fun summer memories. There are so many cute elements and the color palette is gorgeous; you can use this kit for all kinds of photos. She's also made a coordinating alpha so head over to ScrapOrchard and pick them up!

Sun Kissed


Sun Kissed Alpha


My Layout


Ready for Summer Fun!
This picture of Dominic makes me think of yearning… that deep in your gut feeling of want. My sweetheart has been wanting to go to the beach this summer which is what prompted this layout.

My journaling reads:
You are so excited to go to the beach. We’ve had beach toys purchased since the end of May. I hate that we’re 3 hours away from the gulf but we will get there this summer, I promise!

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...