Saturday, July 3, 2010

Drift Away by Becca at ScrapMatters

Becca has teamed up with Graham Like the Cracker at Gotta Pixel to create a relaxing, soothing beach kit called Drift Away. It is a stunning kit filled with shells, beach glass, and other high quality elements. Coordinating add-ons complete this amazing kit... a gorgeous alpha and beautiful wordart are also available. Everything is available as a bundle too... so be sure to snap it up this weekend while it's on sale!

Drift Away


Drift Away Alpha


Drift Away Wordart


Drift Away Bundle


My Layout


I love this picture of Dominic. His eyes are so vibrant and deep and I often find myself drifting away when gazing into them… dreaming of the ocean, of the ebb and flow of life, of being his mother and realizing how lucky I am.

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...