Monday, June 21, 2010

i heart faces ~ teens



This week's photo challenge at i heart faces is all about teens! I have so many beautiful pictures of Jenny that I could share and I know the talent out there is going to be amazing but I have to show off my beautiful daughter! This was taken in January this year when we were in Corpus Christi for our first college visit to Texas A&M. Ultimately, Jenny has decided to attend there this fall as an incoming freshman to study environmental science. I couldn't be prouder of her! There is something about this photo that I love... it was a very candid moment, not posed... I'm not even sure she knew I was still taking her picture.

DSC_0040


Thanks for sharing this moment with me and for visiting my blog!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...