Friday, January 14, 2011

New Releases at 9th & Bloom!

The designers at 9th & Bloom have been very busy this week and there are tons of new goodies in the store! I got the pleasure of working with FruitLoOp Sally's newest kit, Document This - A Project 365 Kit for today's new release. It is a huge mega-kit brimming with versatile elements to help you scrap P365 photos. I love the hand-drawn elements, alphas, and doodles! It is 20% off today and tomorrow so be sure to snap this one up quickly!

Document This - A Project 365 Kit

My Layout

I also got to work with one of FruitLoOp Sally's older kits recently, C is for Cupcake. I really love how soft and sweet these elements are and it was the perfect choice for scrapping a laughing photo of Anna.

C is for Cupcake

My Layout

9th & Bloom is also having it's very first Designer Call! New and established designers are encouraged to apply. For all of the details, visit our forum.

Thanks for looking and come on over to join the fun at 9th & Bloom!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...