I am quite pleased with a project I completed last week that was technically challenging. I recently met another mom whose son attends Dominic's preschool... we made a playdate and were talking about what we do. When I mentioned photoediting, she inquired about an old wedding photo with her grandma in it. The photo had many artifacts on it, especially around grandma's eye. I ended up having to clone part of the right eye, flip it horizontally and merge it with the left eye as well as doing some blending, painting, spot healing, and smudging. I got her permission to use it for my business site.