Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Halloween

I am so late in posting about our Halloween, ack! But this year was the best yet! The only bummer was that Daddy was in India and missed all the fun. In year's past, Anna sometimes wanted to trick-or-treat and sometimes not. She used to find the holiday too scary and unpredictable to enjoy so she would stay with my mom while I took Dominic out. This year, she wanted to trick-or-treat right from the start and she even knew what she wanted to be... a butterfly! Dominic wanted to be a vampire and we even found some plastic fangs for him to wear. Jenny came home from college for the weekend and she dressed up as a cat while her boyfriend, Chris, dressed up as a princess. Ha! We had so much fun!!! It was really nice that the time change hadn't happened yet, so we had more light. I still had trouble with my shutter speed being too low, so I tried using the Speedlite on my camera, but I need to read some tutorials on how to use it. Anyway, here are a few snapshots of the kids on Halloween. Enjoy!

DSC_0059

day304

DSC_0011

DSC_0034

DSC_0056

DSC_0065

DSC_0050

DSC_0067

DSC_0119

DSC_0079

DSC_0072

DSC_0073

DSC_0098

DSC_0125


Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...